Readers never get heard. Writers are told to write to their audience, but who ever asks that audience what kind of books they want to read? Really, the most neglected consumers on the planet (no exaggeration in this post, for sure 😉 ) is readers!
- So here’s your chance.
- What do you most want to see in books you read?
- What do you think is overdone?
- What makes you want to buy a book?
- What kind of a book would you most likely give to someone as a gift?
- What bugs you the most when you see it in a story?
- What do publishers leave out too often?
- What do publishers add in too often?
- What makes you close a book and never come back to it?
- What makes you throw a book across the room?
I look forward to reading what readers think! Feel free to answer some or all of the questions. It’s your forum to say what you want to say!