Voting begins today!
After weeks of reader nominations and more weeks reading those nominations and then the seven-day countdown, it is finally time to vote for the finalists in the 2013 Clive Staples Award for Christian Speculative Fiction.
Please read these instructions carefully, then proceed to the ballot by clicking on the link below. Voting ends July 17.
CSA is not a popularity contest. The award has been established to recognize the work of fiction which readers designate as the previous year’s best. Consequently, voters must adhere to these basic rules.
- You MUST have read at least two of the nominations.
- You may vote ONLY ONCE for a first, a second, and a third choice.
- Your second choice and your third choice may not be the same as your first choice.
- Your vote for your second choice and your third choice may not be for the same book.
- You may mark the “none of these” option if you do not have a second or a third choice.
- Second and third choice options will only be considered in the case of a tie.
- The top five titles will be designated as finalists, and readers will vote from those to determine the 2013 CSA winner.